Client Intake Specialist
Do you want to work at an amazing law firm with a great culture, where all employees are encouraged to grow, thrive, and live their best lives? If so, then then this is the job for you. Monteforte Law, P.C. is seeking an AWESOME client intake administrator for our growing and successful firm, located in Woburn, MA. This will be a full-time, in-office job with no possibility for remote work.
Who We Are:
We are an estate planning and elder law firm that takes a different approach to helping our clients. At Monteforte Law, P.C., we focus on developing estate plans for high-earning individuals, high-net-worth families, and business owners. We also assist retirees with trusts, Medicaid planning, and protecting assets from long-term care costs. We specialize in Wills, Trusts, asset protection, wealth preservation, MassHealth Medicaid applications, and other areas of elder law such as guardianship and conservatorship.
Is this role a good fit for you? Well, here is what we are looking for:
- Someone who is dedicated to their work and is willing to go the extra step to make sure the work is done correctly, and on time, to help manage our growing caseload.
- Someone who is compassionate, as elder law and estate planning can be sensitive work. It is important to us that the person who is coming to work with us is a person first, and a paralegal second.
- Someone who is a problem-solver and has the confidence to solve problems on their own but also knows what is within their limits to solve.
- Someone who has experience in sales and customer service.
- Someone who has experience speaking to clients on the phone and scheduling appointments.
- Someone who is personable, dynamic, dependable, self-motivated, and can work independently.
What does a typical day look like? Job responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Handling all client intake matters and client relationships.
- Some general office duties, such as copying, scanning, and filing.
- Answering and making phone calls.
- Following up with potential and existing clients.
- Creating cover letters.
- Direct mailing to clients and leads.
- Basic data entry into legal documents, which you will be trained on.
Knowledge of estate planning and elder law is not a requirement but will be a bonus!
Pay: $36,000 - $40,000 salary
High school or equivalent (Preferred)