Partners In Rehab, PT is seeking a full time Physical Therapist (PT) to work within our outpatient facility network; with clinics in Georgetown, Methuen, Saugus, and Wilmington, MA. The ideal candidate will evaluate, plan, and provide direct outpatient care in accordance with physician orders to rehabilitate therapeutically the physical abilities of our patients according to age appropriate guidelines, in order to achieve stated goals and maximize patient’s level of function. The PT will also provide supervision to Physical Therapy Assistants (PTA) and rehabilitation aides. Services are provided according to policies and procedures and in compliance with regulatory standards.
Key responsibilities include:
- Provide and direct Physical Therapy services to patients including: assessment, treatment, program planning, and implementation.
- Functions under physicians’ orders and adheres to applicable principles and practices of physical therapy, PIR policies & procedures, and state regulations.
- Conducts screenings of patients at regular intervals to determine need for intervention and treatment.
- Coordinates treatment plan with patient, family, and other team members.
- Develops appropriate home programming to maintain and enhance the performance of the patient in his/her own environment.
Candidate must possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Science in Physical Therapy from an accredited program (PT / DPT)
- Completion of the National Certification Examination for Registered Physical Therapist
- Currently possess a Physical Therapy license within the state of MA
- 2-3 years of outpatient Physical Therapy experience or equivalent
- Ability to work varying hours
- Flexibility to travel and work at any of our clinics
- Must be independent and resourceful, demonstrate good clinical reasoning skills, and be able to multitask.
- Good interpersonal skills and a positive attitude are essential.
If you meet these qualifications and are interested in the position, please submit your cover letter and resume, along with a list of professional references to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Fax: 978-447-1220